Can't connect your WooCommerce to the Editorify app?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure your store is SSL protected (https), if it's not, you won't be able to use Editorify
You can install an SSL Certificate for free, we recommend using the Wp encryption plugin or
the SSL-zen plugin, both are free to install and use.
2. Add the Editorify server IP 188.8.131.52 to the whitelist Wordfence plugin or to any other firewall plugin that you may have.
3. Make sure the "Woocommerce" plugin is installed and activated in your store.
4. log in to your WordPress, visit the Settings/Permalinks, choose the "Post name" and save.
5. Log in to the Editorify dashboard, and visit the "Api setting" from the side menu and check if your store is connected, if it's not, type the website URL and click the "connect my store"
***If it's still not connected, check if you typed the correct URL, some website addresses have "www" and some don't, please do the exact same steps we show in the video below to avoid these mistakes and to make sure you placed the correct website URL.
If it's still not connected do the following checks:
Make sure you are using the latest server PHP version.
Update your WooCommerce plugin to the latest version
* if you still face issues to connect your store and start import reviews, click here to contact us and we will make sure to help you.